Thursday, August 9, 2012

Update August 2012

Jumping in to make an update even though this blog looks terrible and hideous! It is a bit like your house. You don't want visitors while your house is being remodeled. Terror strikes at the thought that someone will drop in when it is a mess. This blog has been in a state of distress for over a year. I keep meaning to remodel and make it look all cutesy again but I think I did something terrible to it and I just can't save any adorable little backgrounds and headers and buttons right now. Help, Kelsie!

Posting about my last year and a half is in the plan. Not that it has been overly eventful, just sort of life changing. In a nutshell, I have come out of my shell. Hopefully, someone will read my posts because it is very rewarding to share. More importantly, it is self analysing to order your thoughts into sentences and paragraphs and ultimately narratives. If you read this check back.

No comments:

Post a Comment