Friday, August 10, 2012

Remodeled!

First off, I did some blog remodeling own my own. I am so proud of all that I have learned about computers, html, edits, gadgets, links, and generally just clicking on things until I get the result I want and then saving. Everytime I accomplish something cool, my husband says, "Did Kelsie help you with that?" Wow, no. I can learn new tricks. That is not to say that my computer has not suffered. It is a myth that you cannot break your computer if you don't know how to properly use it. Just ask mine. It is very confused.

That leads me to one of the first life changing events of late. I began working towards my Masters of Early Childhood. The content is not hard, but refreshing and exciting to be back studying about the philosophers and philosphies that shape the ideas that drive my passion. What is hard is the technology involved in an online course. Also, the last time I took undergraduate courses, assignments did not involve technology of any kind unless you count taking a few pictures, adding some music and making a slide show. And not any of these three used the same piece of equipment. Now, almost every assignment includes some technology. I am enjoying it.

No comments:

Post a Comment